Superior Security offers both armed and unarmed security guard services available 24/7. You will find our carefully recruited and selected security officers to be professional, responsive, and reliable. We will work with you to determine the appropriate level of protection, understanding that each client’s situation is unique and can change at any time.
All of our security officers must pass an extensive background investigation that includes criminal, credit, drug screening and reference checks. Our security employee prospects must be of sound character, demonstrate good judgement, and present a neat and professional appearance.
We hold our armed security officers to the highest level of standards. These officers must possess a minimum of two years security experience and successfully complete a firearms re-qualification program annually. They are also required to demonstrate knowledge of their legal authority and the limitations of an armed security officer.
Additionally, Superior Security’s officers are trained in the de-escalation of force, including how to take a non-violent approach using verbal skills to handle violent or potential violent situations.
Their duties on behalf of clients typically include:
- Site Access Control of personnel, guests, vendors and visitors
- Protecting your property from theft, criminal damage and loitering
- Conducting foot and vehicle patrols
- Providing a uniform presence at a static post
- Communicating with and providing assistance to the public
- Preparing reports and daily logs
- Rendering first aid and directing appropriate emergency assistance as needed