Superior Security provides a comprehensive range of construction site security services. A private security company with more than 35 years of experience, we work with clients to create a highly visible and multi-layered security presence at our client’s construction sites.
Construction sites pose many challenges because of the significant quantity of materials and equipment, as well as the vast amounts of space that must be secured. There are often multiple entry points to a construction site, with workers, contractors, and delivery shipments coming and going on a continuous basis. Construction materials and equipment are flowing in and out, which can also present problems should an accountability and quality assurance program be absent. This is where our construction site security services come in to verify the secure integrity of the construction site. Our security presence reminds everyone on site that site management takes the safety and security of their construction project seriously. Our staff is trained to conduct fire watch and identify safety hazards. On some occasions our staff have found deficiencies such as busted water lines or downed power lines of which later discovery could have cost the client monetary losses and or setback of the construction schedule.
Let our security team conduct a construction site survey risk analysis of your next project.
Our construction site security team is here to help you protect your site from unauthorized persons, vandalism, and theft—both internal and external. We develop and implement security plans that provide the most effective solutions for your needs. They will include a combination of the following:
- Armed and unarmed security officers
- Common sense deterrents such as perimeter fencing, elimination of unnecessary access points, facility lighting for overnight hours, and secure storage practices
- Access control protocols that foster a more orderly secure site, and a safer work environment for contractors, subcontractors, and the general public
- Identification of high-risk areas and assets, with solutions to reduce risks and loss of assets
- Fire watch services, including the documentation of all fire watch patrols in accordance with state and federal regulatory requirements