Join the team at Superior Security Services, LLC
We are always looking for responsible, hardworking people to join the team here at Superior. We have a high employee retention rate, which we attribute to the following key factors:
- We value and respect our employees
- We look to employ professionals from the local communities in which we serve, understanding that they bring specialized knowledge, greater potential for continuity and a stronger sense of personal investment to the challenge
- We offer opportunities for advancement
- Our security professionals undergo a rigorous training regimen that includes classroom work, field training, and site specific training customized for each client and situation. We see training as an on-going process that continues through an employee’s career. It includes yearly coursework, and starts fresh with each new assignment.
The Superior Security Officer Prototype:
- Law Enforcement, Corrections, Military and Private Security background
- Professional Demeanor and Attire
- Strong Communication Skills
- Courteous and Non-Intrusive Disposition
- Motivated and Focused
- Prepared for site-specific challenges
Please download Superior Security’s Employment Application should you be interested in joining our team. To download the form, click the button below, complete the application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the following address:
Superior Security Services
726 E. Michigan, Suite 110-E
Hobbs NM, 88240
- All candidates must have a GED or high school diploma.
- All candidates must pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Candidates must also meet all NM State requirements in which they are working. While the link to the state licensing requirements are listed below, please address any specific questions with our Human Resources Department.
For more information on how we might help you, please contact us at 575-631-5282