Superior Security Services offers a wide range of mobile patrol services, also known as roving or security patrols. We provide random patrol tours and upon arrival conduct site-wide security checks of commercial properties, residential communities, construction sites, Oil and Gas properties, and eating establishments. We address numerous other situations, such as alarm response and emergency response for unforeseen circumstances, while providing services that are customized to your needs.
Uniformed armed patrol officers conduct patrol tours in a marked patrol vehicle. This enhances safety and highly reduces the risk of vandalism or theft on your property and deters crime via our mere presence. Our patrol officers, combined with solutions designed specifically to our clients security needs, ensure the continued security and safety of your employees, customers and vistiors at your property. If an incident does occur on-site, Superior Security’s officers are trained and ready to respond immediately, appropriately, and in a professionally. Immediate notification to our client is made during an adverse situation. Now, that’s peace of mind!
Whether on foot, or in our marked security patrol unit, our properly equipped armed security officers perform the following tasks to ensure the safety of residents, visitors, and employees, to keep your property secure:
- Scheduled patrols and/or random patrol tours
- Camera surveillance and immediate response
- Static/roving patrols in high-risk areas
- Issuance of criminal trespass orders
- Opening and closing of secured areas
- Deterrence of criminal activity
- Parking enforcement and parking lot control
- System maintenance reports (for example, deficiencies in lighting, sprinklers, gates or fences)
- Responding to noise and disturbance complaints
- Compliance enforcement of site rules and regulations
- Perimeter checks of borders and property lines
- Assisting local law enforcement as needed or requested
- Emergency response to client needs
- Vacant property checks
- Welfare checks of staff or family members
Our mobile patrol officers receive thorough training specific to the location and client needs. Daily Activity Reports are completed by our patrol officers and submitted to the client management team for review. In addition, you receive electronic reports via e-mail in real time via our automatic reporting system which utilizes the latest technology. These reports are updated in real time during patrol hours. Our supervisors make both regular and unscheduled site visits, and are readily available to our clients.
We train our mobile patrol officers to be vigilant, to identify suspicious behavior, and to address circumstances out of the ordinary in order to prevent and deter a crime before it occurs. Our officers remain alert and report criminal activity to local and state authorities regarding ongoing or potential threats.
For more information on how we might help you, please Contact Us at 575-631-5282.